IT Service Desk Technician
I’m currently working with a leading healthcare provider who is looking to take on a Service Desk Technician. You will be providing quality IT support to all sites across the UK through the delivery of excellent customer service & technical support. This will be undertaken via telephone, email, remote support and face-to-face.
- Operating as part of a centralised IT Service Desk; providing 1st line support for all queries via phone, email & face-to-face
- Logging and managing support requests on the internal Service Desk system
- Problem diagnosis, work allocation and resolution while working to Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Minimum of 3 years’ IT support experience in a service desk function
- 2 years’ experience in a comparable network environment
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 7-10
- Understanding of installation & configuration of main productivity applications; this includes Adobe Acrobat Reader/Pro, and all Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of configuring & supporting mobile phones
- CompTIA or ITIL Foundation certification (desirable)
- Previous healthcare industry exposure/understanding
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and driven IT professional to take a positive step forward in their career path. For further details or to apply for the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stream is acting as an employment agency in relation to this opportunity.