Junior IT Service Desk Technician
I’m currently working with a leading healthcare provider who is looking to take on a Junior Service Desk Technician. You will be providing quality IT support to all sites across the UK through the delivery of excellent customer service & technical support. This will be undertaken via telephone, email, remote support and face-to-face.
- Operating as part of a centralised IT Service Desk; providing 1st line support for all queries via phone, email & face-to-face Logging and managing support requests on the internal Service Desk system
- Problem diagnosis, work allocation and resolution while working to Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- 1 year of IT support experience in a service desk function
- Good knowledge of Windows 7-10
- Understanding of installation & configuration of main productivity applications; this includes Adobe Acrobat Reader/Pro, and all Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of configuring & supporting mobile phones
- CompTIA or ITIL Foundation certification (desirable)
- Previous healthcare industry exposure/understanding
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and driven IT professional to take a positive step forward in their career path. For further details or to apply for the role, please send your CV to (see below)
Stream is acting as an employment agency in relation to this opportunity.