Lead/ Senior PHP Developer
This is a great opportunity to join a digital agency based in the centre of Manchester.
You will need to enjoy a challenge and be happy working on multiple projects at once. You will be able to introduce web development best practices and lead a team by example. There is an excellent salary of up to £40,000 DoE plus benefits including; private healthcare, contributory pension, 28 days holiday (increasing with length of service) amongst others.
- Managing the workflow of the other developers in the team
- Report directly to the project manager.
- Build and deploy websites and web based applications for clients.
- Working on and implementing internal projects.
Essential skills and experience:
- Strong development experience in PHP and My SQL.
- Commercial experience in WordPress development
- Experience of Foundation & Materialize frameworks, Sass and Grunt
- Excellent communications and teamwork skills
- eCommerce development with WooCommerce
- Familiarity with Linux administration
- Previous experience coaching and mentoring other members of the team
- Magento experience